Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

asos discount please

• 24-11-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hey i read somewhere that it is possible to get a discount on asos with a voucher code.
    can anyone tell me where to find this voucher code in order to get a discount?

many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You'll find some of them here: http://www.netvouchercodes.co.uk/showretailervouchers.aspx?oid=5214&retailer=Asos
    Bear in mind a lot of these might only be applicable to UK orders, and they're only valid for a limited period of time. You'll probably find more if you google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055746221

Go through the sites listed in the first post and you'll get some discount codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

sarasull wrote: »
    hey i read somewhere that it is possible to get a discount on asos with a voucher code.
    can anyone tell me where to find this voucher code in order to get a discount?

many thanks

There were new voucher codes out from Asos in the last week but they were for first time Asos shoppers only who had registered with Asos but not bought. You had to log in with specific email addresses to be able to apply the code. It's all in the fine print ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 sarasull

Thank you so much for that B.
    And can you tell me where to look for the discounts?
    I havent actualy registered to asos yet

How do i get the discounts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Just google discount codes or discount vouchers etc, it'll bring up tons of websites, just click around a bit and you'll find them, then they either bring you to the website and you can go from there or when you're placing your order there's a space for discount codes and you just type it in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Tawny

you'll always find one somewhere if you google it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Thank you so much for that B.
    And can you tell me where to look for the discounts?
    I havent actualy registered to asos yet

How do i get the discounts?

I am now pretty convinced you're trolling this forum.

The first two replies told you specifically where to go to find publicly available ASOS codes, and bdo told you that the discounts given out last week can only be applied to the orders of people the discount was sent to, as it is tied into your email address associated with your ASOS account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 sarasull

CAN ANYBODY GET ME A DISCOUNT TO USE TODAY- NOVEMBER 25TH PLEASE..
    I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! ive searched and to no success...
    please if anyone can find any post them up.. any codes thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

I tried almost every one in the google search a few days ago. None of them seem to be working. Looks like youre stuck for the full whack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

A> We aren't your skivvies
    B> As has been explained to you already, there aren't always codes available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Typing in CAPS or 'shouting' is frowned upon here. Please stop it.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 julieschmulie

Hi!
    I just bought some stuff on ASOS and googled discounts and got one.
    When you are at the urchasing stage enter STEALLATER into the discount code box and it gives you a £10 discount! It just worked for me an hour ago so happy times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Discount is on orders over £72 just so you's know

Advertisement