Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Train commute from Dublin to Carlow?? Is it possible..?

• 24-11-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I was wondering if it is possible to train commute to Carlow.

As far as I can see I can get to Carlow for 9 but the first train
    I can get after a 9 to 5 day is the 20.02 :eek::eek::eek: ??

Does anyone do this commute? If so please let me know how regular the trains are.

Also are they any plans to increase the service?

Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

a short commute...although from the new timetable the late train back is slightly earlier...

91137497400595432133.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭foret

Thanks for that. I had printed off the waterford/carlow route and did not know of the direct route. Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Tis the Heuston-Waterford train, just calls at Carlow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Is there a bus you could get? You'd be going against the traffic so it might not take as long as you would think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Is there a bus you could get? You'd be going against the traffic so it might not take as long as you would think.

JJ Kavanagh 12 services each day (Mon-Sat) from Eden Quay to Carlow

Bus Éireann 9 services each day (Mon-Sat) from Busáras to Carlow

• Advertisement
Advertisement