Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Youth Development/RAPID - Any Info?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 9:17pm

Hey all,

Have to go down to the Drogheda Youth Development (DYD) across from Gleesons during the week, and Im just wondering if anyone out there in internet land has been down there at all or would have any idea what the place is all about!?

I had to go in last week and upon walking in the door, there were three women standing at a desk, and a guy (in his teens i think) walking around. As i walked in, i just got three very unwelcoming stares and the guy just ignored me and walked past me.

Upon talking to them for about 30 seconds, they seemed a little more welcoming, although not overly interested in me.

Just wondering what the crack is with that place at all? What is it they do? Or are supposed to do? I often see randomer teenagers inside sitting about doing nothing in particular, and I can't seem to figure out what's happening at all. Their website even seems a little sketchy, and pretty vague (dyd.ie).

Also, I've heard a lot about RAPID in the town.. above questions apply, what are RAPID!?

Very obscure thread I know, but I'm just confused and curious....

Cheers :)

Advertisement