Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in North Dublin for Xmas trees.

Options
  • 24-11-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

Not really sure where to put this post this, but I'm pretty sure everyone here has an angle or info on this.

I'm looking for two types of tree.

The first one I'm looking for is a small tree, possibly still in a pot but not necessarily.

And the other would be a standard 5 or 6 footer. Nice and full!!!

Where is the best place place in Dublin, (preferably North of the river).

I saw a few nice ones in pots but they were €40. Youch!!!

Thanks in advance Folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

how about the Dublin forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

Anyone Folks? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

There is a guy in Finglas, on the corner of Old Finglas Road and Tolka Estate, that does Trees every year. Dont know if he has started yet, but i will be down near there later and will let you know.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=53.378196,+-6.281519&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.945679,56.513672&ie=UTF8&z=16

I dont know how to embed the map, hope the link works.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

ajc100 wrote: »
    There is a guy in Finglas, on the corner of Old Finglas Road and Tolka Estate, that does Trees every year. Dont know if he has started yet, but i will be down near there later and will let you know.

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=53.378196,+-6.281519&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.945679,56.513672&ie=UTF8&z=16

I dont know how to embed the map, hope the link works.

Link worked like a dream. And not too far from where I work. :)

Spot on . Thanks, AJC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there will be xmas trees on sale soon beside aib bank at the artane roundabout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Got an email from school books site about a new site they are partners of or something, just had to post it here, i think its gas

http://www.christmastreesdelivered.ie/

Never thought i would see a website that delivers christmas tress. Based in Davitt Road, Crumlin according to the site

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

oldscoil wrote: »
    Hi Folks.

Not really sure where to put this post this, but I'm pretty sure everyone here has an angle or info on this.

I'm looking for two types of tree.

The first one I'm looking for is a small tree, possibly still in a pot but not necessarily.

And the other would be a standard 5 or 6 footer. Nice and full!!!

Where is the best place place in Dublin, (preferably North of the river).

I saw a few nice ones in pots but they were €40. Youch!!!

Thanks in advance Folks.
    best trees i know of in dublin north are up at sutton church .i got mine there the last couple of years dont know if there up there yet but?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

There was a guy that sold them outside Albert College parl opposite the On The Run garage on the ballymun road. Not sure if he still does though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Charlestown Shopping Centre in Finglas have real trees for sale up at the surface level carpark.

Advertisement