Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PJ Gallagher at the Greystones Theatre

Options
  • 24-11-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I see PJ is playing there this Thursday....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Probably not a q for this thread/forum, but is he actually any good as a stand up? Naked Camera is alright but is that any reflection on his routine?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Seen him do stand up last year mike and i loved him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

well, did anyone go?... thought he was excellent myself....that gob***** that took offense to his joke kind of ruined it...i think he cut the show a little short after that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

jobless wrote: »
    well, did anyone go?... thought he was excellent myself....that gob***** that took offense to his joke kind of ruined it...i think he cut the show a little short after that

What happened?

Cant believe someone would go to a stand up and take offense to something!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

he was in the process of making a joke about hitting a mother(talking about Christian Bale) and a older woman got up and started to give out to him... he put her in her place in fairness.. feckin eejit.. taking a comic literally... kind of put a dampner on things after that

• Advertisement
Advertisement