Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Help needed after Floods?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone needs any help after the floods, or is there any organisation looking for clothes etc.

I'm free the weekend so if anyone needs anything just ask, be it mopping up, shoveling or anything else.

Oh and if anyone has any issues with lost data to computer equipment due to damage I might be able to help recover it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

That's well sound!

You could be in big demand, come the weekend, the way things are going.

Pity there isn't more like you.

Villain wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone needs any help after the floods, or is there any organisation looking for clothes etc.

I'm free the weekend so if anyone needs anything just ask, be it mopping up, shoveling or anything else.

Oh and if anyone has any issues with lost data to computer equipment due to damage I might be able to help recover it.

You know, people like you are just wonderful. I'm going to post about you in the make me smile thread.

Good luck to all suffering during the floods :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

That's well sound!

You could be in big demand, come the weekend, the way things are going.

Pity there isn't more like you.

Maybe we could get a list of names of people that are willing to give a small amount of time over the weekend? I am sure there are houses that need sweeping out and furniture moved etc etc.
    Every hour would help. Well done OP on starting the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

The Gish wrote: »
    Maybe we could get a list of names of people that are willing to give a small amount of time over the weekend? I am sure there are houses that need sweeping out and furniture moved etc etc.
    Every hour would help. Well done OP on starting the thread.

That would be an idea.

Though, I'm not affected myself, I've immediate family who are, so I'll be clearing 2 houses myself at the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Fair play to you. We'll be flat out with our Christmas fair, so am not available to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I can help out tomorrow and Monday if its any good. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

can't offer help but i posted on the www.offersofhelp.com board re som baby/toddler stuff i have going spare if anyone needs it. i am just down the road in kilcullen so will be able to deliver some/or meet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

I'd be able to help out tomorrow too if needed for anything.

Can't at weekend as i'm going to the Rugby in Croker on Sat and then playing soccer on Sunday.

But will be around tomorrow or even on Monday if it comes to that to help out any way that i can.

Advertisement