Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good place to get my car serviced???

Options
  • 24-11-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any ideas? I'm living out by wilton and it'd be handy to have somewhere close. thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Autofast in Ballincollig is pretty good! Reasonable too. Got our car serviced about a month ago and it's never been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

there's a garage on lower glenmire road,I live near and as far as I noticed they are busy all the time,they look professional as well , it's just before the bridge,pass train station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Jesus Christ

If you're at the mid- to high-end of the market, particularly BMW/Merc, Brian Powell Motors on Forge Hill is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Mark Murphy Motors in Douglas. Not too far from Wilton and he knows his stuff, I go to him all the time and always satisfied with his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

sok2005 wrote: »
    Autofast in Ballincollig is pretty good! Reasonable too. Got our car serviced about a month ago and it's never been better.

I second this suggestion. I've used them since they opened and find them great to deal with. They're on the main street opposite Aldi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

thanks everybody for all the suggestions... i managed to get it done in the end by a friend of a friend after all that!! :)

Advertisement