Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shopping advice - enniskillen???

Options
  • 24-11-2009 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi
    I need to buy rugs, lamps, vases, cushions and other finishing off items for my house - just wondering whether Enniskillen would be any good for this - and if so what are the shops??
    I am travelling from Galway and am not limited to Enniskillen but think that Belfast would be too far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Harry Corry in the Erneside shopping centre might be able to provide you with some of this. There's an argos in the same centre if you see anything in the catalogue that interests you - the prices will work out a little cheaper than down south.

There's also a Carpet Right not far from the Erneside centre, they would be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FermanaghAnna

There's a list of shops in enniskillen here might help you out www.fermanaghherald.com/shopping/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ramb73

Try Fultons or Furnish

Advertisement