Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last.fm....??

Options
  • 24-11-2009 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Iv only just noticed but last.fm is nowhere to be seen on my dashboard? In fact i don't see a reference for it ANYWHERE.....

Is it not available in Ireland or whats the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭New.White.Socks

I doubt it.
    I don't think Last.fm cover Ireland at all, can't get it on the iphone either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Nope, it's not available in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

*shakes Magic 8 Ball*

"All signs point to agressive music distributors, most likely EMI Ireland or such, not allowing rights to their artists music for download in Ireland"

Man this thing is precise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

It is available here on pc though. Probably more to do with Last.fm not wanting to put additional strain on their servers. They only launched on Xbox in the UK and US.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It is available here on pc though. Probably more to do with Last.fm not wanting to put additional strain on their servers. They only launched on Xbox in the UK and US.

Nope, gunmonkey is right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

They've launched it to 304 million people in the US, and what, 61 million in the UK, and they are worried about the additional strain on their servers from a few lads and their sheep over here?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Ah they probably dont have The Chieftans or The Saw Doctors on it so thought nobody in Ireland would sign up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

Ressurecting old thread here, but Last.fm is working on my xbox here in Dublin, on Irish account too.

Advertisement