Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is weird

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Clearly a dive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Pah! Drogba does worse in his sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I don't like your threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

ah thats the good aul chap that taught Drogba all his tricks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

SantryRed wrote: »

lol +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Is that the new Kanye West tune?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

So what's the deal with it? Is it just a blatent dive (Which I thought at first) but then the ref runs over so I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

That Angel of Death is a bitch alright, caught me last week playing 5-a-side. Tbh I think this is something FIFA have to look at, more important than video replays imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The guy hit his head in the challenge at the start and had a seizure. He did not die. He was not visited by an angel, be it of death or of any other kind. This video's been going around for 2 years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Vampireskiss

SantryRed wrote: »

Then why do you keep reading them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqoARf9Paf0

Read the description on this video.

Advertisement