Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine Head playing Dublin

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

No, mine neither.

Really is beyond a joke at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

WHAT?

Sorry had to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I'm not that bad today It's only a small noise today, but I was a fair bit back from the stage :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

No, mine neither.

Really is beyond a joke at this stage.

Apparently they brought their own gear setup for the tour and wanted it as loud as possible.......very odd these days.....my ears are better today, back to normal by the time I hit Vader on Thursday...

me earlier point was that if you are only interested in Support bands like Alcoholica was you should definitely be checking the stage times from Promoters/Ticket sites beforehand, especially when the lineup wasn't set in stone beforehand, didn't hear MMD were definite until the day the times were announced.......as for going by Door times on Tickets ????? are ya mad ?
    they aren't to be taken as gospel, tickets often printed well in advance of final decisions being made on the final setup.....
    but I take your point that it shouldn't be that way and you shouldn't have to....

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Anyone elses ears still a bit delicate after this?

My ears are popping a lot like they do on an airplane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

my ears where fine after 3 and a half days. if i was you i'd go get that checked

Advertisement