Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

santa arriving

Options
  • 24-11-2009 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a good santa to bring two toddlers to, and if there was going to be a santa arriving in the bridge centre in Tullamore this weekend, any details would be gratefully received
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

He's arriving Bridge Ctr Sat, face painting and the like there. Don't know what age kids are, mine is 2 at xmas, but we are bringing him to Glendeer farm, much better christmas atmosphere.........up near athlone, www.glendeer.ie i think..........

Edit - just checked it's glendeer.com - but reckon we'll need to wait until it dries up a bit, as it can get muddy !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

ghosttown wrote: »
    He's arriving Bridge Ctr Sat, face painting and the like there. Don't know what age kids are, mine is 2 at xmas, but we are bringing him to Glendeer farm, much better christmas atmosphere.........up near athlone, www.glendeer.ie i think..........

Edit - just checked it's glendeer.com - but reckon we'll need to wait until it dries up a bit, as it can get muddy !!

Yep, glendeer all the way. Went last year, and it was great. Watch the childs fingers when its feeding the ostrich though:p:p

Advertisement