Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

im doin undenominted engineering in nui galway, and i really like a course i heard about here called structural engineering and architecture. I really wanna transfer to ucd in 2nd yr to this course nd i was wonderin if ny1 new if dat wud b possible.. The ting is dat i only got 440 in my leavin so i dnt actually ave enuf points 4 da course? but ive been askin around and a few people sed dat i sud be able 2 make da switch cuz da modules of undenmointed in galway are da same of ucd's undenominted...nyways i wud appreciate any feedback on dis topic!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

You have to be able to type in English to get into UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hbajwa9

i know how to type English thank you, but writing on boards i don't see the point. But thanks for your great help :D ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

itz imprtnt cuz it mayks it rly hrd 2 undrstnd wat ur sayn nd itz da rulz.

Anyway, I digress. I don't have a clue how to transfer from Galway to UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 scange01

I was doing a course in UCD three years ago, but wanted to do a similar, but better, course in UCD- I was 10 points short, and even though I was in 5 out of the 6 modules that the other course was doing, the exact same lectures, I was deemed not good enough for that course. I dropped out and repeated the same year, got the extra points (the points dropped by 20 as well, grrr!) and was the best decision I ever made. Check it out with UCD but that may be your only option of getting into the course...

Advertisement