Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Feel Good Purchases

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

mmmm. I bought me a lovely warm and pretty jumper in H&M today. I'd been admiring for a while and then today I was so cold in town so I went in to look at it again and it happened that it was on sale so I took it as a sign!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Kinder Surprises :) Chocolate AND a toy!!!

New underwear. New things for my apartment. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

3 trays of heineken @ 27 each and bottle of gin andtray of wee little tonics and bag off lemons and limes. Happy Christmas anodDod bless us, each and every one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

I bought a bike. At £170 it's blooming expensive, but I've been able to roam all over London and beyond on it without worrying about bus or train fares. It's the best investment I've ever made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Peanut m&ms and sparkling wine :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Found this guy in a dusty old antique shop as I was on my way home this evening... He's very special...

woodmonkey.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Found this guy in a dusty old antique shop as I was on my way home this evening... He's very special...

woodmonkey.jpg

How many monkey things do you have now? I'm still slightly traumatised b your monkey puppet molesting me at a boards beers once!

I just bought things on StrawberryNet. Always makes me happy! Also went in to the sales today and bought lots of things for the house that we needed (towels and things). Everything was 60% or more off. Hurray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Oooooh my feelgood items come from my xmas pressies now!! heehee :D
    New moon and mj dvds, selection box, nailpolish!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

watna wrote: »
    How many monkey things do you have now? I'm still slightly traumatised b your monkey puppet molesting me at a boards beers once!

Ah... little Darwin... he'll have the effect on people.

I have lots of monkey things... people keep buying them for me for some reason too... sheesh...

Although at the moment I'm obsessed with the song 'Under the Bamboo Tree' and I was thinking of getting some bamboo trees to decorate my new apartment with.

Also saw these awesome world globes that are also liquor cabinets... bit pricey though.

Advertisement