Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

P60

• 24-11-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭

hi all. im totally lost. ive been getting my P60 for years and banging it into a press. now when in need to find one i havent a clue what im doing. im looking for the P60 from 2008 and i persume the one for 2009. but ive been told that the 2009 one will not be issued til january 2010. Is this true? can i get a copy of the 2008 one from my lovely employer????

thanks for any help
    not a clue!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

Your employer should be able to supply you with a copy of your P60 for 2008. With regards to 2009 this will not be available until after the tax year i.e. 31/12/09, depending on how efficient your employer is you may get it in the first week of January or not until mid February when P35 is due for filing with the Revenue by your employer...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

thanks a mill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Your employer must legally give you your p60 by the 15th of February for the previous year

Advertisement