Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Control Car Fans Im a newbie 0_0

Options
  • 25-11-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey everyone. We have our first remote control Nitro Engine Car. Its a thunder tiger and we are really new to this, It was going to be a gift for our brother but after a test run we are addicted! I will add a picture, Does anyone else have one like this? Do you know how much they would be new and how much is reasonable to pay second hand?
    Ours is running a little rich on fuel so we need to work out a way around it. We are yet to find a cover/shell for it too.
    Anyways hope to hear from you soon!
    car.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

You may get better answers here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinnomen

Donny5 wrote: »
    You may get better answers here.
    ooops im so sorry mods :( Please may you move this *hides in shame*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Cinnomen wrote: »
    ooops im so sorry mods :( Please may you move this *hides in shame*

*shines big ass spotlight on Cinnomen in their hiding place*

Moved from outdoor pursuits. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinnomen

ROFL thanks mod :) Back to my car its so coolio!! We took it out today, gosh the controller eats batteries, and the car only seems to run for around 4 mins before running out of fuel so I think it needs tuning some how. Anyways what do you think?

BTW im a plank *Hides in even more shame* you know why I didnt post this here in the first place?? I thought it meant MODELS such as Super models...OMG IM SO BLONDE!

Here is a vid of our car on first test run!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q70jeCZG0XI

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Its quick

• Advertisement
Advertisement