Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Nappies After 3

Options
  • 25-11-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

I remember reading that there's a benefit which provides free nappies for parents with kids over the age of 3. I've been looking everywhere for more information on this and can't find it. Does this still exist? If so, where do I find more information?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Billiejo

JJ wrote: »
    I remember reading that there's a benefit which provides free nappies for parents with kids over the age of 3. I've been looking everywhere for more information on this and can't find it. Does this still exist? If so, where do I find more information?

Yes you are correct. This facility is linked to children with special needs.
    See your Public Health Nurse who will refer your child 'if elegable' on to the relevant supplier on behalf of the HSE.
    However even in needy cases it appears that the amount of nappies sanctioned /allowed by the HSE is not needs led, and sometime you may find there are many 'hoops' in the application process before success is achieved. The PHN is the best person to fight your corner.

Advertisement