Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a favour from someone who shops/works/passes through Brown Thomas

Options
  • 25-11-2009 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm from down the country and I'd like to ask a favour of people who regularly shop in Brown Thomas or even better works there! I passed by the new Christmas window display with someone special last Sunday night and they expressed a fondness for a clock that was in the display.

If anyone is familiar with the display it's a silvery/chrome coloured wall clock and it's on the chimney breast in the section of the window where Santa's backside is sticking out from under the chair!

I live in Galway and almost any time I'm in Dublin I'm with the person who I'm buying the gift for. I'm not sure if this clock is only part of the display or if it's something that's for sale inside!

So for the favour: If anyone here happens to be in BT would they be able to check if the clock is for sale and if so what price (I have a recessionary budget!) and what make it is?

Thanks a million to all who read this.

P.S. I tried the Brown Thomas website but it's not very helpful (to put it mildly!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'll check tomorrow as I work nearby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

6th you are the ultimate legend. Thanks a million man.

Any luck 6th?

6th mustn't have had the chance.

If anyone else happens to be in BT could you take a look on my behalf. Thanks a million

Update for anyone who's interested:

I eventually managed to get a hold of someone who knew what they were talking about on the phone and it's not for sale it's just something they bought in for the display. They also told me that it's company policy not to tell me what brand the clock is!

• Advertisement
Advertisement