Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not sure if this is the right forum-returning a fleece

Options
  • 25-11-2009 11:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

bought two fleeces the other day and they had these long coloured strips on them indicating the size. The strip on the first one came off with no hassle, but on the second one it left a long white bit of paper stuck to the fleece that I just can't get off

I still have the receipt, will they change it for me if I bring it in?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Most likely with out any hassle though it could lead to a interesting (legal) argument if not (i.e. you caused it but the thread is suppose to come of and did not etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd be highly surprised if they didn't. Those strips are designed to be removed cleanly.

Go in and explain nicely and see what happens.

Advertisement