Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did I imagine this song?

Options
  • 25-11-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Sometime in the mid-nineties, I came home from work early, quite near Christmas. I know it was near Christmas cos I turned on one of the music channels (thinking back, it was probably just one music channel) and found a song that I liked. It was, to the best of my knowledge a sort of dance remix of the Johnny Mathis song, "When a Child is Born". I'm not sure how much of the song got through, but I clearly remember the talky bit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ 2:19). The video was basically a guy sitting in a room, possibly on some boxes. Vague enough for ya?

Anyway, I can't find any evidence of this song on youtube, nor on the many christmas compilations that are released every year, and I'm starting to think I was drunk that day (I was, but I still remember this song). Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

Mark 'oh - tears dont lie
    (on mobile, so cant get u-tube link)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Mark 'oh - tears dont lie
    (on mobile, so cant get u-tube link)
    Holy crap, that was quick. Thank you so much. This has been doing my head for about 6 months :D

(Seriously, how so quick?)

ETA: Must've imagined the talky bit, maybe it was just the nah nah nah bit ("it's all a dream, and illusion now")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

I remember hearin this tune on the radio in d early 90's and loving it, then my bro got the cd single. Hadnt heard it in ages, didnt know the original, but about 4 years later at a christmas mass in secodary school the original was played as the closing hymn, put a smile on my face, and ive been humming it to myself for the last 2 days :)

Advertisement