Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon age help

Options
  • 25-11-2009 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Alright,

Got got dragon age for ps3 and it deadly. doing well in it but I cant seem to get the hang of the tactics. Have never played a game with tactics such as these before and find it hard to get to grips with. Now that I am a bit into the game i find i am dying a lot more.

Anyone have any suggestions, tips or idea where i could get more info.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

There is a good bit of info on tactics in a thread on the xbox forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055729599

There should be no difference gameplay wise anyways between the XBOX and PS3, so you should find all the info you need there about tactics.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

make sure that you have your AI party tactics to use poultices when their health is below 25%. helped me so many times its unbelieveable.

I recommend having your more powerful AI targeting the more powerful enemies before taking on the other, less powerful enemies.

im loving this extra side to the game that involves a strategy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i forwent the tactics route and selected easy as this allows you to play in real time, you may still have to set up some basic tactics to help you
    try and get Wynne in your party as quick as possible as a healer always helps :)

Advertisement