Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December results for January graduations

• 25-11-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know when results are released in December (for a taught masters) and when graduations happen in January? For a taught MEng.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

All January conferrings happen between January 18 and 20 next. Judging from the calendar, any results that need to be released will be released soon after the winter exam board, which happens on December 3 but I'm correctable on the latter if someone has better information.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Piglet85

Been wondering the same thing myself and I'm still not sure, but I happened to log into the online student records yesterday and my results/degree classification section had been disabled until "December 9th" due to meetings of the Winter Exam Board, as Sceptre said. So I'm guessing Dec 9th will prob be the day they're put up. Hopefully anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

sceptre wrote: »
    All January conferrings happen between January 18 and 20 next. Judging from the calendar, any results that need to be released will be released soon after the winter exam board, which happens on December 3 but I'm correctable on the latter if someone has better information.

Thanks for that Mr Education :D:D:D;);):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Piglet85 wrote: »
    ...I happened to log into the online student records yesterday and my results/degree classification section had been disabled until "December 9th" due to meetings of the Winter Exam Board...

What's the link for that piglet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

What's the link for that piglet?

Nevermind, found it pretty easily when I went to the bother of actually looking on the website! http://www.si.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/SIW_LGN

• Advertisement
Advertisement