Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Daze

• 25-11-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

almost finished my project work for the semester does anyone know if there are any christmas daze tickets left for tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Dante on Fire

the1 wrote: »
    almost finished my project work for the semester does anyone know if there are any christmas daze tickets left for tonight?

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I had heard they are gone - if you get in early and say it to the lads inside you might get in!

Best chance.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I know somebody that wants to sell 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Hey, Anybody that knows anyone looking to offload a ticket for Christmas daze tomorrow please drop me a PM! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭blueshark22

omg im an old ul student ....can't remember the last time iv thought about xmas daze ...what happy happy drunk days!! i wish i was in college:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement