Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a-side in Dundalk

Options
  • 25-11-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Is anyone interested in playing 5 a-side in Dundalk? We have a few lads who all want to play one evening a week either indoor or out door. So if you between 25-35 and know how to play football but you're not exactly George Best then please reply including what evening suits you best.

Time to get fit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

I played up to about a year ago but our group couldn't keep the numbers up, ended up with 4 a side some nights! Need to get a steady dependable bunch of lads for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'd be available Tue & Fri, possibly Thursdays

Numbers are always difficult unless you get a good core of 8-10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I'm interested in this game, Mondays or Tuesdays would suit me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I might be up for this also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'd be up for a good kick about in the JJB, haven't played in a year though. I could get a few friends too, any days would suit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

So thats 6 potentials! I am missing my regular game bigstyle. Running the roads of Dundalk is so much more difficult than an hour of indoor! Even if we could coax another 4 then it would be well worth it as a once off to see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fraggle00

Still looking for people? I'm new to Dundalk and need something active to get me away from the TV/computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 newlifeherenow

Yes moving up to Dundalk in next 3 weeks. Would be interested defo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DaireMagic

Short notice but I'm short players for a game at the JJB today at one. Message me if you're interested in playing.

Advertisement