Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who the Fook is this Guy?

• 25-11-2009 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭

Every time I tune in to any radio station I hear this dude with the Dubbalin accent, Glen Pope Hydro manager ,seems to be on the air.

Listen to this dude.... every direct question he is asked he doesn't answer it directly.
    This guy should be in politics, never... never, answers a direct question.

Why they have this guy talking about "fludds" is beyond me.

Anyone else hear him.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Heard him on the News at 1. He used millimeters, centimeters and inches all in the one sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Something else!!

Now he is obviously a good lad and all that, but as to answering direct questions..... Ffffffforgetttt it:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I kid you not.

Drivetime with Mary Wilson

The Glenner is on the air

Mary... "How long have you been in this job"......

The Glenner.. "Now that's a very difficult question":eek:

Sweet lamb a J..............

If you don't believe me listen to the podcast.

Advertisement