Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas FM

Options
  • 25-11-2009 2:31pm
    Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys and Girls,

Just wanted to let you all know about a Social Enterprise project i'm involved in called Christmas FM

Its a non stop Christmas Music Radio station broadcasting in Dublin and Cork From the 28th of Nov - 26th of Dec. Last year we raised thousands for the ISPCC and this year were trying to raise even more for the Simon Community

Anyway as i know many people on this board own their own businesses I wanted to post to ask you if your in a retail business that plays Christmas music to put your customers in a good mood, it'd be great if you could tune into the station to help spread the word and increase more listeners. The more listeners we have the more funds for Simon we can raise.

In Dublin and surrounding areas we'll be broadcasting on 100.3FM. This year were also expanding into Cork where we'll be broadcasting there on 106.7FM.

Also we have one last sponsorship slot left so if you have a business with funds spare, or know anyone that might, were looking to find a sponsor for the 10am - 1pm show. If interested PM me and i'll put you intouch directly with the Simon community to whom the donation would be made.

Hope you tune in this Christmas - we'll be streaming live on the web too.

Advertisement