Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Drink !

Options
  • 25-11-2009 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache ! My wife said it was the drink! I told her not to be Harping on ! I can’t beguiness that this is happening to me . I look P ale and frale ! I have a Rum -bling in my gut like a elephant chasing after a bitch in heat !

Vodka be the matter with me ! I can’t Beer it any more . Of Corrs I’d like some sympathy but the missus but she said it was a load of Bulmers! I’ll soon be barred from home if I keep Lounging a round !

Anyway I’m going to call the AA and drive down to them in My Golf G&T to keep the missus happy ! The girl at the AA is nice. She’s called Martini . I get all shaken and stirred everytime I see her ! I’m a bit of a Gin et when I take my Tonic! ….Now where did I putt me Glasses !!!

Cheers !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

weak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

killswitch wrote: »
    weak

Hope you recover soon ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

dak wrote: »
    I woke up this morning with a terrible headache ! My wife said it was the drink! I told her not to be Harping on ! I can’t beguiness that this is happening to me . I look P ale and frale ! I have a Rum -bling in my gut like a elephant chasing after a bitch in heat !

Vodka be the matter with me ! I can’t Beer it any more . Of Corrs I’d like some sympathy but the missus but she said it was a load of Bulmers! I’ll soon be barred from home if I keep Lounging a round !

Anyway I’m going to call the AA and drive down to them in My Golf G&T to keep the missus happy ! The girl at the AA is nice. She’s called Martini . I get all shaken and stirred everytime I see her ! I’m a bit of a Gin et when I take my Tonic! ….Now where did I putt me Glasses !!!

Cheers !!

This 'Joke' is the equivalent of picking up a pooh on the ground, smearing it all over your clothes and face, filming it, putting it up on youtube and then sending the link around to all your friends, family, co-workers, girlfriend ect.

i.e. A bad idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

This 'Joke' is the equivalent of picking up a pooh on the ground, smearing it all over your clothes and face, filming it, putting it up on youtube and then sending the link around to all your friends, family, co-workers, girlfriend ect.

i.e. A bad idea

Use the in built rating system if you don't like a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

haha...good one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Here, Bud, what is the pint of this thread? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

i.e. A bad idea

He should have got bar-red for a comment like that

Advertisement