Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 Zune - movie/tv selection

• 25-11-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

What does everyone think about the movie selection available on Live for the Zune, and the new player itself? Anyone know if this will be expanded on?

I've recently tried a Hellboy animated movie as it was cheap for a test, and streaming seems really good in terms of picture quality even on my 1 meg connection.

In my opinion they have a very small Movie collection, and no TV as yet is a bit of a disappointment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

The technology is great, and streaming the movies is really amazing as opposed to downloading them as before. But the paltry selection remains.

As part of the Preview Program, I registered this as a problem with MS and they replied
    Thanks for this great suggestion. Unfortunately we will be unable to include this in the current release however we have resolved this as Postponed so we can consider it for the next release.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work!
    Michael | Zune Preview Support

... in other words a polite "It ain't gonna happen soon"

Advertisement