Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get application form for working in An Post at Christmas?

Options
  • 25-11-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

im looking to get some work at an Post this Christmas and am looking for an application form, does anybody have a link or something. iv looked on there website and cant seem to find anything. any help much appreiciated. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

hi,

unfortunately you have to be recommended by an existing member of staff, you're names added to a list and application forms sent to you. if you're successful you'll get a letter for a brief interview-i think most people interviewed get d job, if not everyone.

it might be too late now though

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

hello, yeah i know someone in the post office and they said they would recomend me, and i wrote some letter to somebody, but is proberly to late, i just wanted to see if there was any quicker way of getting it. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I rang them at the start of last week, got the email address and emailed in an application, but they emailed me back saying that as it was after the application deadline they couldn't process it - sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

Go to your local sorting office and ask to see the DSM (Delivery Service Manager)
    Even though the official application date is up, there may be an issue with sick leave that might neccessitate the hiring of extra casual staff......knowing some of the postmen would definitely help.

Advertisement