Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Irish Help!!

Options
  • 25-11-2009 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok so I've avoided Irish for long enough now and realised it wont just go away!!:(
    I'm doing Higher Level Irish for Leaving Cert and i am in desperate need of all the information you can give me!!
    I've started learning phrases to be used in the oral and the essay, but i would really appreciate any additional information that's easy to learn off! 'm not aiming too high i don't think by sayin I want a C3..??
    If anybody has useful phrases that i cud use for the poetry and stories i would really appreciate them!!
    Thank you!
    :D
    Oh yea...and i'm in 6th yr.....late i kno....:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sabiansoldier

teigh chuig http://www.daltai.com/home.htm

déan do chuid filíocht agus prós i gceart- tosaigh leis ne gcinn éasca agus déan amach nótaí duit féín

cuimnigh an structúr ag baint leis an aiste-

tús
    corp
    críoch

agus bí cinnte go leigh tú chomh minic agus is féidir leat. Tá foinse beag curtha isteach san Irish Times gach Céadaoin anois, tá aistí maithe ann i gcónaí, agus is minic a tógann an Commisiúin na Scrúdaithe Stáit alt nó dó as le haghaidh an léimhtuiscint. Seans go mbeidh an seans agat...

Seanphaipéirí=tábhactach

Bí ag caint as Gaeilge chomh maith...gach aon lámás féidir leat. bí ag caint le do chlann, do chairde nó aon duine sásta é a dhéanamh leat. Tá sé fíor thábhactach i ndáirire... i bhfad níos fearr ná nótaí ar bith.

an rud is tábhactach- NÁ BÍ BUARTHA,,,, NÍL SÉ ACH SCRÚDÚ! LEANANN AN SAOL AR AGHAIDH! :D

tá súil agam go bhfuil sé seo úsáideach

-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 angela123abc

As much as i understand of dat

THANK YOU!! :D:D

or shud i say

Go raibh maith agat!!

god i hope thats how yu say it!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭irish-anabel

Is suíomh iontach é! Go raibh maith agat, beidh mé ag úsáid é sin go minic anois.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mscannell

Hey a good website to get you started on course for your leaving cert is www.irishwordaday.ie . It is an easy way to pick up words that are useful (ie. irish words you could actually use in your leaving cert!)and it also has a weekly Irish phrase that you could use in your leaving cert essay to impress the examiners. I've subscribed to the site and it sends an email Monday to Friday with a useful Irish word and the word in a sentence. It could also help with your irish Oral exam as it has the phonetics beside the word and the sentence along with an mo3 file with someone pronouncing the word. Anyway hope it helps you with your irish leaving cert. Oh yeah and it's all free...Cheers!

http://www.irishwordaday.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 angela123abc

Cheers thank you very much!
    Seriously appreciated!!
    :D:D

mscannell wrote: »
    Hey a good website to get you started on course for your leaving cert is www.irishwordaday.ie . It is an easy way to pick up words that are useful (ie. irish words you could actually use in your leaving cert!)and it also has a weekly Irish phrase that you could use in your leaving cert essay to impress the examiners. I've subscribed to the site and it sends an email Monday to Friday with a useful Irish word and the word in a sentence. It could also help with your irish Oral exam as it has the phonetics beside the word and the sentence along with an mo3 file with someone pronouncing the word. Anyway hope it helps you with your irish leaving cert. Oh yeah and it's all free...Cheers!

http://www.irishwordaday.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement