Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Stubbs the Zombie

Options
  • 25-11-2009 4:00pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭

From Rock Paper Shotgun
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/11/25/stubbs-the-zombie-rebel-without-a-charge/
    Just picked this up from Worthplaying. Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without A Pulse is now available for zero monies. All you have to do is go to GameAgent here and enter the coupon code ASPYRTHANKS to remove the charge. It’s a comedy-action adventure in the Halo zone which I reviewed when it came out, and didn’t really think much of. It’s a golden rule of games criticism: if a comedy game involves your emitting of gases produced in your anal canal as an attack, it’ll neither be i) good ii) funny. Still – the retro-sci-fi setting is quite imaginative and… oh, I give up. Here’s the trailer!

I played the demo awhile back. Its a fun game, nothing you must play but a good game nonetheless.

EDIT: looks to be only open to the US, Mexico and Canada. My order is currently processing so we shall see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Let us know fun game

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

It's still saying "processing serial number or unlock code".

Either they're busy with all the demand or I've been flagged for being outside the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Comes up as $4.99 even with the code :confused:

Yeah they put up the price. Mine is still processing. I guess they copped I'm outside the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Same here. I went through a US proxy though.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,302 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

im in the US and theres still a fee.

Overheal wrote: »
    im in the US and theres still a fee.

It was free when I posted the thread. The fee arrived soon after. :(

Well I just got an email from GameAgent confirming my order.

My free Stubbs is curently downloading (slowly). I don't see a CD key only a straight download.
    I was hoping to just throw it into Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Me too. :)

Got it installed and it's looking for a key.
    I've emailed them demanding satisfaction.

• Advertisement

Finally got a reply
    Stubbs the Zombie was put online by Digital River. It is not a game that should have been processed, and unfortunately we cannot provide a serial key. Is there anything else we can do for you, as we do value your business?

Our apologies for this inconvenience,

Game Agent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I got stuck in that game at some point I can't remember, never thought I'd get stuck in a game where flatulence and throwing your own bodyparts were attacks. :(

CCCP^ wrote: »
    Fail.

And people wonder why Steam own the digital distribution market.

Advertisement