Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams coming true/happening in reality

Options
  • 25-11-2009 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Lately (well it started about a year ago) where I had a dream and then the dream either fully or partially came through.

And few examples:

A few weeks before Xmas 2008 I had a dream that three people died - over the next few weeks, 3 people we knew died.

I also dreamt that my mum won the lotto - the next day she won money in the lotto. Not much, just a small amount.

And lately in my dreams, I'll dream that someone will say something to me (during a conversation) and if I'm talking to someone, whatever it is I dreamt they said, they actually do say it.

Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening?

It's odd, the dreams that I do want to come true, never come true and the dreams that I don't want/not fussed about do come true.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

this kind of thing has been happening to me since i was a kid.

im not psychic nor do i believe in the paranormal or anything like that. but i've had lots of dreams in the past that have come true.

last year i had nightmares about a certain event unfolding and guess what sure enough 2 weeks later it all spelled out exactly as it did in my dream.

screw the even it was fooked up and a mare to deal with I was more freaked out that i had foreseen it happening.

to OP no idea how to interpret this...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Had a dream Saturday night that my left hand got caught under the car while changing the wheel, fingers crushed:eek: Anyway, Sunday morning I some how manage to catch all my left hand fingers in the sliding door at the back of the house leaving them badly bruised. What's really wierd is that I remember the dream perfectly as I usually forget dreams as soon as I wake up. Coincidence or a dream coming (sort of) true?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

Had a dream Saturday night that my left hand got caught under the car while changing the wheel, fingers crushed:eek: Anyway, Sunday morning I some how manage to catch all my left hand fingers in the sliding door at the back of the house leaving them badly bruised. What's really wierd is that I remember the dream perfectly as I usually forget dreams as soon as I wake up. Coincidence or a dream coming (sort of) true?

Coincidence, subconcous at work based upon your dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

These things happen - and for some stay - for others fade over time.
    Don't try to over analyse or freak out too much.
    Just try to enjoy yourself and not let the dreams control you.

Advertisement