Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Polish CD's, books, etc

Options
  • 25-11-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend some good Polish beginner books on grammer and any good Polish beginner CD's. I currently have a Polish beginner CD kinda half started a year ago and stop but now want to try make a bit more of an effort..

appreciate the help

scruff ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

If you've got an iPhone, there are some great apps with speech samples that you can use to refresh your vocab on the train/bus. Rosetta Stone isn't bad either. Book wise, I'll let others be your guide.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The series of books used in the TCD course are:

1. "Czesc, jak sie masz? Spotykamy sie w Polsce" - Wladyslaw Miodunka
    2. "Czesc, jak sie masz? Spotkajmy sie Europie" - Wladyslaw Miodunka
    3. "Z polskim na Ty. Podrecznik do nauki jezyka polskiego dla stopnia progowego" - Ewa Lipinska.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

spurious wrote: »
    The series of books used in the TCD course are:

1. "Czesc, jak sie masz? Spotykamy sie w Polsce" - Wladyslaw Miodunka
    2. "Czesc, jak sie masz? Spotkajmy sie Europie" - Wladyslaw Miodunka
    3. "Z polskim na Ty. Podrecznik do nauki jezyka polskiego dla stopnia progowego" - Ewa Lipinska.

Where can i pick these books up?

and yea i herad Rosetta Stone is pretty good, bit expensive though if im not mistaken?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The International Books place on South Frederick Street in Dublin should have them.

Advertisement