Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleines

Options
  • 25-11-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

I am looking for a place to buy a madeleines mould in the Dublin area. Would you know where by any chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

Hey,
    It can be hit or miss at times, though I got one in TK Maxx once!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Kitchen Compliments sell them downstairs, in different sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have seen the silicone ones on Meilleurduchef.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Terpsichore

Thanks all for your answers!

TK Max is a great tip! I forgot it's sometimes possible to find marvels in there.

I looked at Kitchen Compliments website, but they didn't seem to have it updated. I will pop in next Saturday, just because there is a chance, and because I love the shop. So tempting!

Wow, I didn't know Meilleurduchef.com but it certainly looks like the place to find professional equipment, a bit pricey, but great quality. Thanks for the link!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Terpsichore

Got them in Kitchen Complements. Stock had some too.

First batch baked. A little over cooked but still edible: I know what to do for the next batch!

Cheers for your help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement