If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Gear prices and docking options

Options
  • 25-11-2009 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Looking at Ipod or GoGear devices at the moment to help Santa with his list.

Could you post a list of of Philips devices that you have available and prices. Maybe you can come up with some stocking filler deals for us boardies?;)

Also prices on a few of the better featured docking options would be nice to see.

Thanks in advance

Logger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Any ideas guys on when you would have pricing on these http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/portable-video-player/12417/cat/ie/#,

or should we look else where?

Thanks

Logger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Logger

Our range of docks hifis and devices are suitable only for iPods.....they wont dock into the GoGear ranges, however most of our docks have an mp3 link (3.5mm jack or USB input) that will let you plug these units into them.

Out of the list you attached the only current models are as follows:
    SA1OPS32K 32gb at €179.99
    SA1VBE04 4gb in White, Blue or Pink for €59.99
    SA3045 4gb nice and slim this one at €79.99

these all have colour screens that will let you show video clips, jpegs and the like plus Voice recorder and FM radio. Oh the SA1OPS32 will let you record FM radio as well + has the largest screen.

I'll check to see if the other units will make it to the market in Ireland tomorrow and get back to you.

Cheers
    Ash

Thanks Ash

At first was considering alternatives to Ipods, however now concentrating on stocking filler idea, so ideally something that will not break the bank. And they are for kids so something robust.

That SA10PS32K looks good, could see it been great for holidays if you had the time to download and put movies on it for them.
    http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/mp3-media-player/gogear-opus-32-gb-sa1ops32k_02/prd/ie/

The SA1VBE04 looking better on the money front
    http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/mp3-media-player/gogear-vibe-4-gb-sa1vbe04b_02/prd/ie/

I though the link I had posted had also listed the Mp3 audio players too, however not so. On your parent site you have the following.

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=&Mode=0&CategoryID=4&sub=45&productid=789

Do you have anything out of this range in the Philips shop and in stock,
    http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/mp3-player/25494/cat/ie/#filterState=MP3_PLAYERS_SU_IE_CONSUMER%3Dtrue

if so may consider multiple purchases, and I am guessing colour options would be handy. Hope to call in on Saturday, does the 10% boardies discount apply to prices quoted above ?

Thanks

Logger

Hi Logger

I've emailed our contact in Philip how looks after these items so hope to hear back soon - once I have the info I'll get back to you.

However the VIBE and MIX ranges are in stock with us.

The 4gb VIBES are in Blue, Pink and white and sell for €59.99 - these play mp3, JPEG, FMRadio/ Recorder and video clips on a colour screen
    The 4gb MIX are available in Blue and Pink and sell for €49.99 - these are MP3/FM radio only

Yep you can avail of of 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount on both of these items

Richersounds still have the SA2120 is in stock at £19.99 - I hope to get some of these from them to sell in the shop.

Hope this is of help.

atb
    Ash

Hi Logger

I have 1/2 an answer for you....

We will see in the following very soon.

SA011104 4gb
    SA011108 8gb
    SA1ARA16 16gb

Just waiting on price confirmation now.....

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info Ash,

Unfortunately our kids have turned very fickle with the influence of that TV we got off you last year so Santa has to go else where now.

Made sure the letters were dropped in the post box this time though so there are no further changes.

Thanks again Logger

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.