Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Goonz prank i102-104

Options
  • 25-11-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear this yet, just heard it a few hours ago. It's worth a listen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

That is pretty good in fairness. Well done UCD goonz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Haha, brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

That's one of the best things I've heard in a long time. Absolutely hilarious. Brightened up what was a crap day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Haha thats brilliant. I know a few of the 'goons'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Haha thats brilliant. I know a few of the 'goons'

Yeh, and it's the one we know that did the voice of Edward!;) The man is a king among men, first the playboy mansion halloween party and now this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Who are the UCD Goonz?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

El Siglo wrote: »
    Yeh, and it's the one we know that did the voice of Edward!;) The man is a king among men, first the playboy mansion halloween party and now this!

What a man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

MrKingsley wrote: »
    What a man

Seriously though, he deserves statues or something comemorating such exploits and that's not the half of it either!;)
    1968 wrote:
    Who are the UCD Goonz?

I'm not at liberty to divulge such information, rest assured that the people involved are easily the funniest fuckers you're likely to encounter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

El Siglo wrote: »
    Seriously though, he deserves statues or something comemorating such exploits and that's not the half of it either!;)

Yeah i no him. Hes a top man alright. Anyone who can session with playmates and wu-tang on halloween deserves a knighthood to be fair

Advertisement