Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

console collections... pics

• 25-11-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

thought id post a pic of my console and game collection and see if anyone else had pictures of their collections...

(not sure where i should have posted this but since there is lots of 360 special editions and games then here i thought but mods can move i guess)

quality of the pic isnt good much better on my facebook page

new pic, useless at this uploading stuff i am :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

How long did that display take to up together? or is it left like that all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

jenno86 wrote: »
    How long did that display take to up together? or is it left like that all the time?

well i had to move all of it from one room to another so thought i might aswell get it in one place and take a pic, bout 30 mins to get it all up and making sure it all wouldnt come crashing down on me :) its not usually out tho just kept hidden under beds and in closets..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Sweet collection man, but imo no collection is complete with out FFVIII collecters edition!! ☺

craze7 wrote: »
    Sweet collection man, but imo no collection is complete with out FFVIII collecters edition!! ☺

cheers man, must get crackin on the FFVIII collectors then lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

For shame, there doesn't seem to be a whole pile of Dreamcast titles there (or I might be missing some).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Wow!
    You've got an enormous e-penis!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,025 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tman wrote: »
    Wow!
    Damnit.. beat me to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Pretty cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Nice prestige MW2 edition I see! :D That supermario SNES set takes me back, I used to have the exact same one.
    On a side note I see a nice pile of mags too. Used to collect them religiously myself but now with the internet I don't buy them any more. Does anyone here still go for the magazines?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I used to get Gamesmaster monthly for years.
    I stopped for a while and then got back into it with Edge & GamesTM.

Don't really buy them now but thats more down to money than the Internet. If I do have spare cash I usually go for GamesTM. True you can get the latest news online but they still have good feature articles.

However I do make a point of geting end of year issues, they always have good year-in-review retrospectives and top 50 games lists.

• Advertisement

Vyse wrote: »
    For shame, there doesn't seem to be a whole pile of Dreamcast titles there (or I might be missing some).

well back before i started looking after my collection i was stupid and ended up breaking most of my dreamcast boxes (very fragile anyway) but i have the disks still about 40 odd... good times

Asmodean wrote: »
    Nice prestige MW2 edition I see! :D That supermario SNES set takes me back, I used to have the exact same one.
    On a side note I see a nice pile of mags too. Used to collect them religiously myself but now with the internet I don't buy them any more. Does anyone here still go for the magazines?

i only buy games tm every month so that pile is about 5 years worth of magazines but recently i missed my first one ever because i was in chad and now since one is missing ive lost the will to carry on buying them... thanks aswell

tman wrote: »
    Wow!

massive isnt it

Advertisement