Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Dominion Official Trailer OMFGadZ lieks!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I cant see anything there...

Is this what you tried to post?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Yes... it gave me a woodie.

But the reality is in massive fleet battles with your settings at maximum its going to lag like a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

ya it looks pretty sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Not going to watch it because I'm at work at the moment, but I think the most appropriate Dominion trailer would be a rapidly transforming Mothership, with entirely different characteristics every time the camera angle changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

wow it looks like fun, almost the exact opposite of what 0.0 warfare is actually like (fun)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Awesome trailer. :D

haha just seen this in the youtube comments
    i love that dude blowing up and his mic cuts out into static

oh no my internet spaceship exploded OH **** IM DYINGH;SLKGHAS;DGNK

also from now on any small gangs I lead I'm going to call the other people ''HAMMER TEAM'' and insist they put on a pakastani accent

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Gneez wrote: »
    also from now on any small gangs I lead I'm going to call the other people ''HAMMER TEAM'' and insist they put on a pakastani accent

Tell them to put on yours it would be far more hilarious.

EDIT: Ok I actually got around to watching it. An Eve feature film could totally work, I quite enjoyed that. The whole Russian thing at the end is very cold war. I love that they actually used in-game lingo correctly. Two big lols though; Recon ship popping a cyno right in front of a hostile fleet and the line "Take out that command ship first!". Great primary choice there fc.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

Target calling sucks tbh.

Are we sorting by distance or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Man my accounts are currently inactive, will be resubbing in dominion. This video made me actually think about joining a sov alliance again as opposed to dicking about lo-sec.

• Advertisement

Evolyze wrote:
    r0b0to wrote:
    to a non-player this looks really good and exciting :D

Yes it does. Then as soon as they subscribe they will have isk selling websites hammered into their face and stuck mining in empire for the first 7 months or so while being called a noob, and thats just the lucky ones :)

Also fighter bombers are in that trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I sex wee'd a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Is the shock wave from the doomsday weapon a area of effect secondary blast less powerful than the old dd or just a fancy graphical effect for the beam hit.

death-star-firing.jpg

Just fancy graphics. In fact they have changed it so it can fire from any angle, originally it would only fire from the front of the ship. Also matar super weapon looks the ****est it should have been a giant slug/round of ammunition not some half and half arty missile spam. It just looks like a half assed caldari super weapon.

everything minmatar do is half assed, have you took a look at their ships lately good sir!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU my good sir.

Advertisement