Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

distance from Education building to train station

Options
  • 25-11-2009 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering about how long would it take to walk from the Education building to the train station in Maynooth? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Just under 10 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Just under 10 minutes.

haha, i am a slow walker then:p

yes, yes you are :P

ya..shame on me..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

Aye bout 10-12 min from Train Station to college, depends on how far over you have to walk cross the north campus

I think the proposed development of the new library demolishing the bridge could mean in future a delay in crossing the Kilcock road.

I also think the very old access of Logic House / Parsons St. should be reopened, the kcc road works and bridge works on Parsons St. was a missed opportunity. and provide quick access from meadowbrook, beaufield and Cluain Aoibhinn.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

petronius wrote: »
    I think the proposed development of the new library demolishing the bridge could mean in future a delay in crossing the Kilcock road.

I didn't know they were doing that! That's gonna make traffic awful on that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Underground tunnel ftw

We had this conversation before, a tunnel is just the same as a bridge, you'll still have to go up one side :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭D.Mar

Thanks, 10-12 minutes sounds fine. Although I won't be saying that when it's pouring down!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Underground cable car system ftw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 jrd_old

It used to take me 7 and a half minutes to go from the Callan building to the train station... going over the bridge through the south campus is faster - cos you wont have to deal with any traffic lights etc.

I am a pretty fast walker though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

~Candy~ wrote: »
    haha, i am a slow walker then:p

Ah your not a slow walker, it is just that everyone you know is a fast walker, so you are just holding us back

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Ah your not a slow walker, it is just that everyone you know is a fast walker, so you are just holding us back

i never have missed the train ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

you dont get the train, so you can not comment on the gettin of trains

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    you dont get the train, so you can not comment on the gettin of trains

tactually i do o_O~~~ most Fridays eh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

jrd wrote: »
    It used to take me 7 and a half minutes to go from the Callan building to the train station

Good going!!

Advertisement