Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2010: Custom Crowd Chants?

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭

Can i do that?..

Been curious about it for a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

yup. gotta create a playlist "konami_pes" (i think) on your hard drive then when you edit teams you can pick from your playlist what mp3 files you want to play for that said team.

google luuks chant pack, he has a load done ready to go. been putting a few chants from youtube on mine at the mo, does add a little bit extra to the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

flugel wrote: »
    yup. gotta create a playlist "konami_pes" (i think) on your hard drive then when you edit teams you can pick from your playlist what mp3 files you want to play for that said team.

google luuks chant pack, he has a load done ready to go. been putting a few chants from youtube on mine at the mo, does add a little bit extra to the game
    Can this be done for Xbox?, and also can it be done for Fifa?

Sorry for robbing your thread gamercfc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

looder wrote: »
    Can this be done for Xbox?, and also can it be done for Fifa?

Sorry for robbing your thread gamercfc

lol no bother.

Nah it cant be done for the xbox thats why i got the ps3 version, thanks to usb sticks being compatible with the ps3, its alot easier.

Cant be done on fifa as far as i know

Advertisement