Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumour of power outages this weekend? Confrim of deny anyone

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

Heard people saying that there will be power outages this weekend in all areas of cork city can anyone confirm or deny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

There has been rumours of power cuts since the floods. Hasnt happened yet. Buy some candles just incase

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Yeah these been rumours al week about outages but none have happened for the most part,apart them turnign off some around the serious areas as a precaution. Ring up the ESB if u are realy concerned id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

Checked with the Cousin again, NOTHING in the way of Power cuts planned for the CIty other than the normal day to day, stuff. Take it that there wont be any wide spread stuff and if I hear anything I'll post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Uhh I hope there's not well at least till Sat or Sun Toy Show friday without the plank

Advertisement