Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I lost my refuse bin

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi All,

I just lost my refuse bin [greenstar violet bin] from my house at Fort street. I think it's embarrassing that somebody stole that kind of thing. At the bin written the address where the bin belong to (my house, fort street).

Anybody has the same experience ?

Cheers
    Masadjie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

About 3 or 4 years ago it was a big thing. Havent heard of it in a while tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭shoegirl

Very common actually. My parents had one stolen and a second burnt out, but that was in Dublin. You see some of them chained up around the city fringe area especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭SandStone

I think I've found it :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=96594&stc=1&d=1258727422

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭ciano6

i live around the corner from you. i'll keep an eye out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

we had our bin taken from work but it was kinda easy to spot who took it as there was a group of travellers after moving into a caravan on the quay, very nice ones though in fairness I just went up to the caravan and took the bin they came out saying what was i doing i said well now in fairness i think you know and plus you left the stickers on the bin to say tis ours all was fine....

You could keep a look out on bin day to see you would be surprised the people who dont figure the house name etc is written on the bin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Thanks everyone for sharing and feedback,

Finally, I found my bin back.I found it around 150 meter away from my house. I don't know exactly what was happen. Maybe somebody need to throw his/her rubbish on my bin at the moment and tookmy bin and then just left it in the street.

Advertisement