If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema Package

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Folks,

whats your best price on a denon 1909 plus the monitor audio vector 5.1 for collection in the phillips store?

Regards,

Paul.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey wingnut32.

Thanks for you call this morning and I look forward to you calling back on Monday to go ahead with the order.

Just to confirm for you.

Denon AVR1910
    Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack
    Total £799.90 / 909 Euro.

Speak to you on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Could anyone comment on how good a match the Denon receiver is with the MA speakers? Or would another receiver be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

kenny i was under the impression that it woul be 799 euro!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi wingnut32.

Sorry for the confusion. The prices I had quoted on the phone were all in Sterling. We always quote in Sterling over the phone unless asked otherwise as we are based in Northern Ireland.

I have had a re-check and due to the mix up the very best I could offer would be £749.95 / 842 Euro.

Again sorry for that.:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.