Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2010 Wii

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭

anyone buying/bought this? im really considering buying this, my wii hasnt got much attention at all lately and i feel it could be a good change from Fifa on the main consoles(360/PS3).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

obviously no-one then, Lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dweldon88

bought it on the wii yesterday! its a good laugh and pretty hard to get the hang of. if you have played fifa 10 on the wii the controls are completly different with pro ev givin u a more hands on role usin the numchuck and remote or you can just use it the norman way!

I recommend it tho!even just to rent it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cool, i noticed it was 35 euro in gamestop, quite cheap for a brand new game. i almost bought it but thought id hold on until I traded a game or 2. its actually a bit hard to find as well, not in every shop. dunno if they really had to bring 2010 out so quickly, 2009 came out around april!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 winnow

Not sure about footie on the wii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dweldon88

yea cos its not a chart game saw it in game it was on the bottom shelf with all the reject games! they probably just wanted to get it out before Christmas to make a bit of mula!

Online play is pretty mad just arrows everywhere!

• Advertisement
Advertisement