Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communication Stones (If I were a Lesbian)

• 25-11-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

I was left wondering something after last weeks episode.

Can you swap bodies with a member of the opposite sex?
    If yes, Would you be tempted (as a lesbian) to swap bodies with a dude and .... well .... you know? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

I'm assuming you're a man - only men would want to imagine that lesbians secretly fancy the thought of doing it with a man. :rolleyes:

The producer Malozzi or whatever his name is, has said on record that the stones will not swap across genders on SGU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Hey, I'm just saying what we're all thinking!

I'm the kinda guy who wonders what brown sauce is made of and why snails climb walls. :confused:

Oh and Birds having sex with Bee's. That always freaked me out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

GSPfan wrote: »
    Hey, I'm just saying what we're all thinking!

I'm the kinda guy who wonders what brown sauce is made of and why snails climb walls. :confused:

Oh and Birds having sex with Bee's. That always freaked me out.

Yeah, why do snails climb walls?....do they need a good vantage point to pick off someone with a sniper rifle? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I've googled that question with no definite answer. Altho a friend of mine came up with a suggestion that they might be trying to get off the wet ground. :( Poor snails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

trio wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're a man - only men would want to imagine that lesbians secretly fancy the thought of doing it with a man. :rolleyes

I think the question is would a lesbian want to have sex as a man , not with a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

jhegarty wrote: »
    I think the question is would a lesbian want to have sex as a man , not with a man.

i was going to post something similar - if sexuality is genetic then she might still love her parter but would she feel an attraction being in a different body? and if its environment well then the show got it right

Advertisement