Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private party venue

Options
  • 25-11-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good spot in Sligo town or County for holding a 40th Birthday? For maybe 30 - 50 guests, preferably a side bar or private area that would be separate from a main pub etc. All ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Try the glasshouse hotel in sligo town.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

top level of the embasy rooms, often see it cornered off (velvet robe) has its own bar as well

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

irish-stew wrote: »
    top level of the embasy rooms, often see it cornered off (velvet robe) has its own bar as well

Is that the Snooker Room part or what? Does the glasshouse have a private area? because I don't think it has. Thanks anyways, if you have any more suggestions keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DU.LLAHAN

Is that the Snooker Room part or what?

If you go into the belfry and go upstairs the next flight of stairs is where there does be partys, still in the main pub and music is good. I heard shenaigans upstairs is meant to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭the_wabbitt

The Garvogue has a side bar called the Library Lounge - Great for partys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

Does anyone know of a good spot in Sligo town or County for holding a 40th Birthday? For maybe 30 - 50 guests, preferably a side bar or private area that would be separate from a main pub etc. All ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.
    if you like i can PM details of the Strandhill Golf Club,we had a party there recently and their great.The food was lovely and the staff are very friendly.Just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Dazzler88 wrote: »
    if you like i can PM details of the Strandhill Golf Club,we had a party there recently and their great.The food was lovely and the staff are very friendly.Just let me know.

If you have details send them, do you know if there's a facillity for a D.J. and a dancefloor area?

Advertisement