Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Levelling in PvP (AV)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I levelled mostly with quests and dungeons. There simply weren't enough AV games running in the 70-79 bracket on my realm/battlegroup. Even with that though, i tore through the last 10 levels. Only had the 1 heirloom piece, but i was fully rested the whole way from 72-80.

Might go try a Death Knight on Horde now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

DK are's a Dime a Dozen and 90% of them are terrible, roll a druid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

hk797 wrote: »
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Once 3.3 hits BG leveling will be nerfed as per 3.3 patch notes. Might hit as early as this Wednesday so use it for what time is left.

Yeah but did you see this part...
    All level 71-80 Battleground daily quests will now award 25 Arena points in addition to their current rewards.

:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

TechnoPool wrote: »
    DK are's a Dime a Dozen and 90% of them are terrible, roll a druid!
    I'm holding off rolling a Druid until Cataclysm is released, when i'll roll a Worgen Druid. I might try a DK now, just for myself. Not bothered about end game.
    Nehaxak wrote: »
    Yeah but did you see this part...

:eek:
    I can't wait. Now i can finally get some weapons for PvP without having to PvE...about ****ing time.

Advertisement