Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Ensemble

• 25-11-2009 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

26th of november at 13:10 to 13:50 in Riverstown Hall, The NUIM guitar ensemble! Be there and be square!

Kev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

I'll be there!

go to most music soc lunch time concerts,
    nice way of killing an hour before three solid hours of mentalism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

+1 great concerts there! And heard the guitar ensemble is meant to be very good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sabiansoldier

Looking forward to it for the past 3 weeks! should be good. they are all good. dont let us down guitarists...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Guys: great show! Was standing at the back, but a full house is something to be proud of. It's great to see Riverstown so full as well, in years gone by it was rarely more than half full, especially for a lunchtime recital.

Great job. Thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

responses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

What timing! :D

I know rob... jesus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Congrats everyone that took part! Was a great preformance! Especially loved the Bach, Contrapunctus 18 and the Movements. But overall was good atmosphere in the room and some very good playing.

Well done, now can only hope that us in the orchestra live up to the standards of these riverstown concerts so far...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

banquo wrote: »
    Guys: great show! Was standing at the back, but a full house is something to be proud of. It's great to see Riverstown so full as well, in years gone by it was rarely more than half full, especially for a lunchtime recital.

Great job. Thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

Have to say, all bar one inexplicable concert have been excellently attended. Its great for the Dept.

I'm afraid I had to miss this one (first one this year!) but I did my part in setting up the seats! :p

Looking forward to you guys at teh Variety show next week! :)

The baton falls to the Trad folk, who apparently were having a session last night. Would have been cool to go to... back to my music history now :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement