Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed Problems

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

I have completed the story up so far as you need all the codex pages. However, i have collected 29/30 and the final one is nowhere to be found...anywhere at all. I have checked the database and it's page four i'm missing and I' sure i found that early on. Anyone else encounter this issue?
    PS3 by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Its a common problem, there is one codex that is hidden on the map by the money box symbol, the symbols are stacked on top of each other. Go into the map legend and filter off everything except the codexs and it will be there. Should be anyway unless you have somehow glitched the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Done that already in every map in the game and no codex to be found

*SPOILER*
    From what I'Ve read online its one of the ones you collect when mario sends you out around the villa and countryside.

*END SPOILER*

Bad job if I have to start again, not that it isn't a good game, but when you're that close to the end you kinda want to find out what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

You cant "Miss" a codex page, it would be kinda bad deveolpment if ya could.

Just go find every viewpoint you missed in all the cities, they flag up codex pages on your map. I missed one in Venice as the area it was in opened without me realising.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

just keep playing the game, right before the last level you get shown where the ones you haven't found are.

OK, story is that I have searched every map thoroughly, viewpoints aren't required because I'm at the part where he has the map, I've found three or four without having their area synched. So there must be a glitch in the game, because the codex page is not there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

There is definitely 30 codex pages as I finished the game yesterday. As mentioned above, go to your map and remove all markers except for the codex pages.

Finished the game after restarting it.

From looking on the internet there appears to be several glitches with the game, the one i encountered amongst them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Hey lads,

Looking for some advise or input. I finished the game and am going around doing the "small" missions. I noticed when i last collected the money from the villa that my weapon and armour is not fully completed. When i checked the inventory i'm missing a cape. I have the Medici and Venetian cape and the plain one. Which am i missing and where is it to be got. Secondly, i checked the armoury at the villa and i'm missing a weapon from the rack that holds the hammers, malice, etc. Its the second from the top but as i don't have it i cannot give you its name. Any ideas on what it is and how to get it. As it cannot be bought i presume its something you earn (like Altair's sword and armour)

Cheers.

PS- gooch2k9, don't know if this is of any help but like you i had the 29 codex pages. Could not find the last one. Revisited all the areas and cleared all the viewpoints, then as i wa scanning the map it "appeared". Don't know if it was the viewpoint or not but i didn't see it before. Might be worth going back and doing all the viewpoints.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Collect 50 feathers and bring them to marias room to get the weapon, collect all feathers to get the cape;)

I started again and found it, good enough game that i didn't mind.

Hours of jumping and running ahead of me so. Cheers lad.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement

Use the eagle vision during your running and jumping:D makes it far easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Collecting the feathers are a right pain in the hole.

I'm on 93 but having trouble with a few in the Venice. I'll get there though.

PS- gooch2k9, Got the Hammer and aiming for the cape. Cheers.

Advertisement