Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christian Louboutin shoes/boots

• 26-11-2009 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy genuine Christian Louboutin shoes or boots. My wife is crazy about them, so they are on my gift list. Are there any safe websites that could be recommended, I'm worried about fakes or fraudulent sites. If anyone one has details please send them on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ThePirateGay

Does anyone know where I can buy genuine Christian Louboutin shoes or boots. My wife is crazy about them, so they are on my gift list. Are there any safe websites that could be recommended, I'm worried about fakes or fraudulent sites. If anyone one has details please send them on.

Yeah, for your wife!:rolleyes: Never heard that one before!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Brown Thomas stock them, in Dublin and Galway anyway.

or here
    here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

How much is a nice pair of platform knee boots?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ThePirateGay, can you either post on topic or not post at all. Thank you. - Larianne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try Net a Porter and perhaps their sister site, the Outnet. Very well established.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Yes some of us guys do buy clothes for their partners.

OP on topic there was a similar thread only a few weeks ago with another chap asking the same question. If you do a quick search I'll sure you'll get all the advice you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

I'm also looking to purchase a pair as a 21st present for my sister from my parents and I, does anyone know if Louboutin's are included in the 20% off Brown Thomas day that's coming up?

Or would we be better to wait until after xmas for the sales - her bday is a but after xmas, so is there any chances of the classic styles being reduced in the sales?

Also, does anyone know any genuine stockists in the North, say Belfast? I did some googling but couldn't find much info.

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Grow up child!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Yes some of us guys do buy clothes for their partners.

OP on topic there was a similar thread only a few weeks ago with another chap asking the same question. If you do a quick search I'll sure you'll get all the advice you need.

Thanks bud for that, that's what I call helpful. Yes some men can shop for their ladies and with good taste two.

• Advertisement
Advertisement